Support Professional Learning Community
When Professional Learning Community (PLC) first emerged among researchers as a solution to solving the problems of isolation in the teaching profession. Susan Rosenholtz’s study of schools found “learning-enriched schools” were characterized by “collective commitments to student learning in collaborative settings,” . . . lead to increase in students' achievement. Effective learning community is characterized by:
- Collaborative cultures
- Shared norms and values
- Shared effective practice
- Reflective dialogue
- Mutual support and mutual obligation
- Professional growth
- Collective focus on student learning
- Create and share questions/assessment with just a few clicks.
- Share resources in one organized place for all teachers to access
- 24/7 Access on any device
- Teachers can set up shops to sell their works.
Last modified: Wednesday, 16 August 2017, 11:56 PM